DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
It is 15 April 1900, Easter Sunday and Paris is the centre of world attention as millions of visitors arrive for the opening of the International Exposition.
Amongst them is an elite but diverse group of individuals staying at the Hotel Paradiso. As they gather for dinner, however, the peace of the hotel is rocked by an explosion. Billy Bonka, the foremost chocolate manufacturer in America, is found dead in his room, having apparently been killed by an exploding Easter Egg. Suspicion falls on the people around the table.
One – or – more of them is the murderer. Fortunately the amateur detective Miss Lousin Me Marbles is on hand to conduct the investigation.
The suspects are
CHOCOLATE BERTRAND – The greatest legend of the Belgian chocolate industry. Debonair but tough.
MARCHIONESS DUCHAMP – The internationally notorious artist, whose work has scandalised two continents, and whose private life has done much the same.
MIKE BISON – The rising star of American Boxing, and who has come to Paris for the Olympic Games.
DAM BARBARA CARTHORSE – The most celebrated beauty in England, as well as being a hugely popular romantic novelist.
DR DORIS JOHNSON – An amateur archaeologist specializing in the Aztec Culture, and something of an eccentric.
DR SIGMUND FRAUD – A controversial psychologist from Vienna, much distrusted by conventional society.
To Start With
• Chef’s Creamy Tomato Soup served with crouton and emmental cheese (v.)
• Homemade Chicken Liver and Armagnac Pate served with fresh salad leaves
• Roast Chicken Breast Fillet with Bordeaux Ragout (Rich Red wine sauce with wild mushroom, green beans, smoked bacon) served with wild rice
• Beef Bourgignon served with Creamy Mashed Potato
• Spinach and Ricotta Tortellini with Parmesan Cheese Sauce (v.)
• Home Made Chocolate Gateau
• Selection of Fine Cheese and Biscuits
This fantastic Dining Experience, acted by Your favourite local actors, with 3 course Set Dinner, Half a Bottle of Quality House Wine, Appetizer, Fresh Bread & Butter upon your arrival only for €25,00Arriving from 7.00 pm., Starts at 7.30 pm.
Advanced booking is essential.
(+34) 633 15 65 74,
Rest. Cala Luna,
Plaza Picasso 4.